Thursday, August 11, 2011

Welcome!

Hello, and thank you for visiting my blog. This being my first-ever blog post, I'm going to keep it short and simple.

I am starting this blog to create awareness of my fledgling business, Table Mountain Bike Works. After 20 years of working for others, usually some big, faceless organization, I have decided to start my own business. I have had a lifelong love affair with bicycles and riding, so a bike repair business was an easy choice for me. My wife and I bought a house in January 2011 that included a very nice, modern equestrian barn. We're not "horse people", so we have each claimed a 12' x 12' stable to pursue our passions. For my wife, that means silversmithing. And for me, working on bikes. We had concrete poured in the stable floors, and electricity installed. Photos will be forthcoming in a future post, no doubt.

Well, if I'm going to keep the promise I made at the beginning of this post, I'd better wrap it up! Thanks again for visiting. I am excited to share this new chapter in my life with you.

Sincerely,
Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment